Wednesday, July 8, 2015

3lbs. GONE and Food Ideas

I finally put my foot down and decided now was the time to start a healthy lifestyle.  It's going to be a learning process through this journey, but I am ready.

I have a small goal to lose 15lbs. by August 10th.

You can see my list of small goals here!


So far I have lost a total of 3.2lbs.  I couldn't be happier.  Seeing the scales drop helps motivate me.  I keep thinking about Christmas and my goal of losing 60lbs and how I will look.  I can't wait!

Some of the foods I am eating include:  watermelon, grapes, strawberries, hummus, carrots, kale chips, soup beans, and eggs.  I have cut out all sodas.



When I snack, I use the kids old toddler plates to help portion control. And I log everything I eat.  It's really working.

My next project I need to work on is exercise.   I want a treadmill, but not sure how to work that into the budget quite yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment